Health Advocates Law practices law in East Lansing, Michigan and the surrounding areas such as Grand Rapids and Detroit. Health Advocates consists of a board certified addiction psychiatrist and attorneys with knowledge and experience regarding drug, alcohol and mental health problems.
The mission at Health Advocates is to use our knowledge and experience to help clients facing all legal issues involving alcohol, drugs, and mental health problems. Clients in these situations may consider medical treatment, not legal punishment. We're here to help!.
Our focus areas are:
- Narcotic Pain Medication Problems
- Tranquilizer Medication Problems
- Alcohol and Drug Dependence Issues
- Prescription Psychotropic Medication Problems
- Psychiatric Problems
- Drug Charges
- Driver's License Restoration
- Domestic Violence
- Child Custody
- Automobile Accidnets
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
Professional Disciplinary Services:
- Health Professional Discipline Services for Doctors, Other Health Professionals, and Attorneys
- Criminal Misconduct Services for Doctors, Other Health Professionals, and Attorneys
- Attorney Discipline and Licensing
Estate Planning and Probate :
- Powers of Attorney
- Will Competency Challenges
All Cases and Appeals Involving Alcohol, Drug, and Mental Health Issues
Please contact our East Lansing law firm at 888-893-0769 with questions about your legal issue. Provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney-client relationship, it will allow our legal team to begin an assessment of your case.